1. Introduction Please read these pay & play terms carefully. You will be asked to expressly agree to these pay & play terms & conditions for the entire group you are with before being able to enter Treetops. Interpretation In these terms, “we” means Treetops Soft Play (and “us” and “our” will be construed accordingly); and “you” means our customer or potential customer under these online booking terms (and “your” will be construed accordingly).
Rules of Play You agree to the following rules of play and ensuring everyone agrees to these whilst in the centre You must adhere to the latest Covid Tier legislation on booking. Track and Trace app or name of all over 18s attending must be given to Treetops on booking or arrival.
• All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
• No food, drink or chewing gum is allowed inside the play area.
• Spectacles should only be worn if used with a retainer or shatter proof lenses
• All shoes will be removed before entering the play area, but socks will be worn at all times.
• All jewellery and badges should be left with a responsible adult
• It is forbidden to smoke or vape anywhere inside Treetops.
• Fighting or bullying will not be tolerated, and guilty parties may be asked to leave.
• Children who are unwell may not be able to enter Treetops Soft Play venues for the welfare of others.
• All property left at tables or in lockers are left at the owner’s risk and Treetops Soft Play takes no responsibility.
• All children inside the centre must be accompanied by a parent or guardian aged 18 years or over.
• Treetops Soft Play reserves the right to close and part of the centre or early due to special events.
• All signage in the centre must be followed whilst in the centre for customers safety.
• Customers will only be able to enter and exit the centre by staff granting access.
• Children and adults will wear long or short sleeves and trousers whilst playing on the play frame.
• All play equipment will be used with care and role-play toys will not be taken into the play-frame.
• Only food & drink bought at Treetops Soft Play may be consumed inside the centre.
• It is forbidden to climb on any of the netted walls or the eternal play-frame structure.
Treetops Soft Play reserves the right to restrict play sessions to 2.5 hours at peak times.
• No sharp objects are allowed to be brought into the centre.
• Age restrictions on the play-frame are to be followed at all times.
• No objects should be thrown inside the centre.
Assumption of Risk You understand that the Activities entail the risk of severe bodily injury to the Participant. Injuries that could result will vary, but may include
(a) minor injuries such as scratches, bruises and sprains;
(b) major injuries such as eye injury or loss of sight, joint or back injuries and concussions; and
(c) catastrophic injuries, including paralysis and even death.
Notwithstanding these risks and other hazards that may be foreseeable but not specifically identified herein, you, for yourself and the Participant and our respective heirs, personal representatives and assigns, understand, acknowledge, and expressly and voluntarily assume all risks and full responsibility for any injury arising out of or related to the Activities